We pop our delicious, handcrafted recipes in small batches every single morning. Your order is cooked and shipped on the same day, so we can bring the very best Garrett experience from our kitchen to your home.*
Tips for the best Garrett Popcorn experience
When your order arrives
Ensure that you (or your recipient) are available to receive the package when it arrives. Packages left outside are more likely to decrease in quality and attract hungry critters.
Time to start snacking!
We cook without preservatives, so we recommend enjoying Garrett right away.
When you’re not eating your Garrett, we recommend to:
- Keep your recipes sealed in our tins.
- Keep in a temperature-controlled environment, away from direct sunlight and exposure to heat and humidity.
- Please note, refrigerating Garrett Popcorn is not recommended.
In 2020, we put our fan-favorite Garrett Mix recipe in sealed snack bags for our fans to enjoy Garrett on the go. Please reference the “best by” date on these bags.
When you’re serving Garrett at a special event
- Planning ahead? At checkout, you can select a Cook and Ship date for your order that’s closer to your event.
- Please note, estimated delivery date is based on UPS shipping estimates and is not guaranteed. We suggest scheduling the estimated arrival a few days before you need your order to account for possible UPS shipping delays.
- Keep your Garrett Popcorn sealed in our tins until your event begins.
- Our Favor Bags are another great way to serve Garrett Popcorn. For the best experience, we recommend scooping our kernels into the bags and sealing them as close to your event as possible, ideally no more than 24 hours in advance.
*Garrett Popcorn bags and Frango Chocolate sold online are made in advance.