We want all our fans to have the best gourmet experience, whether you are in the Midwest with us, in a sunny state by the coast, or all the way in Alaska. So, we're sharing what we do to take care of your packages and the tips you can follow when placing your order.
Year-round, each batch of gourmet popcorn is made to order in our Chicago kitchen. We pack and ship your order via UPS within hours of cooking it, and on the very first business day after receiving your order. With snack packs and resealable pouches, we also pack them for UPS to pick up the very next business day via the method you select during checkout.
From January to April, we pack and ship your order via UPS on the very first business day after receiving it. From May through September, we take extra care to pack your order in insulated shipping boxes with frozen gel packs because fine chocolate does not do well in the summer heat. We also follow this shipping policy with UPS:
- Ground: No ground shipping between May 1 - September 30
- 2nd Day Air: Orders ship on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Next Day Air: Orders ship on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Note: Shipping may also be held until Monday to avoid shipping over the weekend when necessary
Before you place your order, follow our tips for the best experience:
- If you live in a state with weather typically above 70 degrees, choose 2nd Day Air when you place your order.
- Choose Monday for your ship date when possible, to prevent your order from being in transit over the weekends, which can extend transit times and exposure to the summer heat
- Make sure someone is available to receive your package(s) at the time of delivery to prevent your package(s) from sitting outside in hot weather
- Track your order because UPS suspended their Service Guarantee.
If you have further questions or need assistance, please ask us on LiveChat or call our Customer Experience team at (888) 476-7267.