Why purchase Route Package Protection?
We have partnered with Route to offer our fans an improved visual tracking experience and premium shipping insurance. If you add Route Package Protection to your order during checkout, you can quickly file claims for lost, stolen, or packages damaged during delivery.
How much is package protection?
Route package protection fees are calculated during checkout when selecting your preferred shipping method and shipping dates. Generally, package protection is $1.55 USD per item, but costs may vary.
You must select package protection for your entire order. You are not able to elect protection for part of your order unless you checkout separately for each item.
What if I don't want to purchase package protection?
Coverage is optional and you can choose to purchase Route Package Protection during checkout. Please remember Garrett Brands is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. Contact our Customer Experience team to begin a claim with UPS if you did not purchase Route with your order; refunds or exchanges will be subject to carrier claims approval.
I need to file a claim with Route.
Remember to check the status of your delivery by tracking you order.
You will need your Order number and email address to begin a claim.
- Go to the Route Claims Center via the App, your shipping notification link, or click here.
- Enter your email address and order number.
- Select the items you need to file for, as well as the issue type:
- Where's my package (this will bring you to the item tracking where you can select "report an issue" if needed)
- Issue unrelated to lost or stolen
- You may be asked for your phone number
- You may be asked to Upload a Photo
- You may be asked for additional details, if necessary
- Receive order issue summary with details on what to expect next
How much time do I have to file a claim?
Garrett Brands requires all claims are filed within 30 days of delivery.
Damaged: Within 30 days of when the package was marked as delivered
Lost: Between 7* and 30 days from the last tracking update
Stolen: Between 5* and 30 days of when the package was marked delivered
*Route requires these wait-to-file periods for stolen and lost orders as packages are sometimes delayed in transit or prematurely marked as delivered.