As a Marketing Manager specializing in Partnerships on our Marketing & Integrated Brand Management team, you will be at the center of growing our business in the US. This position will largely focus on the mobile delivery side of our Shop business, as well as manage high-profile brand partnership activations in Chicago.
In this position, you will frequently work cross-functionally with Shop operations, finance and creative, setting business and marketing strategies, managing execution of marketing tactics, and analyzing performance. This position will also require someone to have strong attention to detail and an ability to execute brand activations with excellence, while collaborating cross-functionally with high-profile stakeholder visibility.
As a marketing team member, you will be a student of and an advocate for the consumer, leveraging data-based insights to meet the needs of the rapidly evolving Shop landscape.
This position is best suited for someone with the desire and skill to work in an entrepreneurial environment. We are a small, close-knit organization where good ideas are executed quickly. As such, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can hit the ground running and have the ingenuity to learn on the fly. This person can also successfully navigate cross-functionally to keep multiple projects and priorities moving forward to achieve agreed objectives, on time and on budget. This role has visibility to senior management, providing the opportunity to grow in your career at Garrett Brands.
Key Components of the Role
· Manage key partnerships with major mobile delivery app partners for our Shops across the US
· Lead all marketing efforts on mobile delivery and app platforms: conception, budgeting, implementation, execution, and analysis; inclusive of cross-functional collaboration with operations, finance, creative and legal
· Lead management and execution of high-profile brand events with marquee partners
· Seamlessly cross-collaborate with multiple business units, with a strong ability to ‘manage up’ to stakeholders
· Measure success of marketing efforts through third-party data to recap business performance and impact
· Ability to identify and recommend growth opportunities for our Shops business
· Bring insights learned to other areas of the business across base and innovation, in-Shops and online
· Represent the Garrett brand in all internal and external communication, activations, and events
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience within a corporate environment (Food and Bev industry preferred)
· Experience with project management and/or partnership management within a corporate or agency environment (management experience with delivery apps is a plus)
· Experience executing live brand activations; passionate about consumer marketing
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data to build actionable business reports and recommendations
· Strong time management and prioritization skills, operating with independence, urgency, and attention to detail
· Effective verbal and written communication; focused and motivating
· Proficient using MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and other word processing programs
Apply for This Role
Click here to submit your resume.
About Garrett Brands
Garrett Brands owns two of Chicago’s most beloved and storied brands: Garrett Popcorn Shops® and Frango® Chocolate.
Garrett Popcorn Shops, “a Chicago tradition since 1949,” serves only the finest, gourmet popcorn and has grown to operate in nearly 60 shops around the globe, with an online platform that serves both B2C and B2B customers. Frango, the original mint chocolate, has celebrated its 100th Anniversary and is distributed on garrettpopcorn.com.