As a Support Analyst, at Garrett Brands you will be responsible for providing technical support for 100+ users across the United States in both our corporate and brick and mortar retail locations. You will provide support with Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, and ZenDesk Solutions. The Help Desk Technician II will also be responsible for managing POS systems in the US and supporting POS in SEA&C. This is an exciting opportunity to provide exceptional customer service and technical support across a wide variety of complex software and hardware technologies.
· Assist in installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of common business office software, operating systems, computer hardware and related peripherals. Take corrective actions as needed in response to calls or messages. Provide on-site and off-site computer support to the business (distribution facility and brick and mortar retail locations).
· Update and maintain request/incident tracking system, ZenDesk. Develop strategies to improve upon this support solution to help expedite internal customer problem solving, such as building a knowledge base.
· Work closely with other IT team members to provide solutions for business needs based on input from users and key stake holders within Garrett Brands.
· Exercise excellent time management: accomplish specific relevant objectives that contribute to team goals.
· Maintain computer hardware or software inventory and work with vendors to request service or problem resolution.
· Support Revel POS systems in US markets – menu creation, price updates, promotion creation, general troubleshooting of software/hardware.
· Support Aloha POS systems in Asia Pacific Markets – menu creation, price updates, promotion creation, general troubleshooting of software. Support regions in new Shop openings by reviewing pricing for installation, development, and other requests as needed.
· Understand the function, processes and organization of the Garrett business process and operations.
· Have a general, high-level understanding of all Garrett Brands IT supported systems/software
· Assist in smaller projects that may require minor development & project management knowledge
· Other duties as assigned.
· 2+ years of Help Desk Tier I/II or Support Analyst or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years’ experience working with trouble ticket systems.
· Demonstrable understanding of SharePoint, Office 365, and Microsoft Teams out of the box functionality and its ability to address business needs and improve processes.
· Ability to work with various Microsoft software such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Ability to work with various mobile software solutions such as iOS Mail, Outlook for iOS/Android, Android Mail.
· Ability to analyze, define, and document requirements for business processes and workflows, including generating diagrams.
· Experience with Revel POS Systems and/or Aloha POS systems preferred but not required
· Experience in managing inventory of technical assets, laptops, and other hardware a plus
· Experience leading demonstrations and/or training of solutions to end users.
· Experience creating knowledge base documentation, tutorial videos, and user support libraries a plus.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Apply for This Role
Click here to submit your resume.