Take Me Out to the Ball Game… Are you interested in joining a team of fun, friendly and energetic people? If so, Garrett Popcorn Shops is the place for you! We are looking for several wonderful people to join our Baseball Kiosk Teams for the Cubs & White Sox stadium. Garrett Popcorn Shops offers competitive wages and benefits including paid vacation, insurance, and 401k. Check out our job description below and reply with your resume if serving Garrett Popcorn fans with a smile sound like the opportunity for you!
The Kiosk/Concession Cashier/Clerk plays a vital role in delivering best-in-class fan experience to customers at Wrigley and Guaranteed Rate Field. The ideal candidate will be passionate, personable, reliable, energetic, engaging, proactive and welcoming. This is a full-time seasonal opportunity. Our cashiers/clerks meet each of our guests, help them with their selections and prepare their orders. All while upholding the Garrett Brand experience. A clerk’s responsibility is to ensure fans understand the recipes available, teach fans about the Garrett brand, and executes the transaction professionally while handling money and correctly.
All Team Members hired to support the baseball stadiums will receive in-Shop training to learn and familiarize with the brand. If Team Members meet expectations and have a good performance record, then they will have the opportunity to transfer to other Garrett Popcorn Shop locations after the baseball season concludes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide welcoming and engaging customer service.
- Smile, have fun and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude!
- Work quickly while serving customers in a friendly & efficient manner.
- Reconcile cash and charged sales with shift manager at end of shift to verify accuracy.
- Maintain food quality at Garrett Popcorn Shops standards.
- Follow Garrett Popcorn Shops standards.
- Follow first in, first out procedures to uphold freshness
- Check IDs to ensure that only guests of legal age are served alcoholic beverages.
- Performs other duties such as replenishing general supplies and maintaining cleanliness concession area.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older to work at White Sox (Guaranteed Rate Stadium) Must be 21 years or older to work at Cubs (Wrigley Stadium)
- Must possess basic math skills and be able to make correct change.
- Basic knowledge of the functions of POS systems and cash registers preferred.
- Experience with food prep in a fast-paced environment is preferred but not necessary.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Must have current Illinois Food Handler Certificate.
- Standing a minimum of 4 hours per day.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and occasionally lift 50 lbs.
You must be able to work weekends, no exceptions. We are busiest Thursday - Sunday and cannot guarantee all or multiple full weekends off. We can work with school schedules and other work schedules.
Apply for This Role
Click here to submit your resume.