Garrett Brands is a rapidly growing company and is need of a strong individual with a comprehensive supply chain and procurement background to be a leader for this organization as Garrett continues to expand into new channels and markets.
In this leadership role, this individual will lead the global supply chain strategy and its successful execution for our brands, Garrett Popcorn Shops, Frango and Madpop Snackatiers across the U.S., Southeast Asia & China (SEAC) and Japan and support partner markets in Korea and the UAE. The role will require influencing Executives, managing a global supply chain, collaborating cross functionally with Manufacturing, Retail Operations, Marketing, Finance, IT, Q&A and R&D and leading/developing a high-performing team. A successful leader is comfortable with ambiguity, will integrate well with all business teams and external partners, develop scalable solutions iteratively, and accelerate time to deliver industry leading supply chain solutions.
We are seeking a data-driven leader who is strong analytically and has experience in integrated business planning, inventory management, logistics / distribution / warehouse management, end-to-end procurement and supply chain process and technology transformation. We are still in the process of fully utilizing technology and are looking for someone with experience both with technology platforms and more organic processes that have been developed internally. This leader should be able to lead in a fast paced, high growth environment and motivate others to innovate in a highly customer-focused and growth-driven culture. You should have experience leading people at scale, driving an entrepreneurial mindset, and successfully partnering with internal/external partners to drive end to end value chain improvements. The leader should be strategic and tactical in leading this function for the long-term growth.
The position will have direct reports in the U.S. and Singapore and report to the Executive Vice President of Garrett Brands.
- Develop and set annual strategic and operating plans and goals for global supply chain team based on company priorities.
- Develop and implement long, medium and short-term supply chain plans and develop and long-term resilient supply chain.
- Implement strategies to support a rapidly expanding business by building an agile and efficient supply chain that will improve customer experience, lower operating costs and improve capital utilization.
- Lead recurring business reviews of supply chain performance, successes and opportunities with senior executives with clear communication both verbal and written format.
- Use data to solve complex supply chain problems and scale systems and processes.
- Lead the evaluation and improvement of end-to-end Procurement including supplier relationship management, preferred supplier program, procure-to-pay and spend analytics.
- Optimize purchasing and supply chain efforts with effective procurement and spend strategies, contracts, process and policies.
- Manage global supplier relationships for indirect, direct and co-manufacturing.
- Implement and manage SQF supplier management program as required by broader operations team.
- Ensure appropriate implementation and management of global S&OP process
- Manage logistics, warehouse and distribution network globally.
- Manage set up and process of bill of materials to ensure proper ordering and fulfillment can occur.
- Ensure effective inventory management and control through process and system improvement.
- Partner with broader operations teams (Manufacturing, Retail Operations) to identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead evaluation and implementation of technology and process improvement initiatives
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally to ensure all business initiatives are successfully executed.
- Professionally manage, develop and coach assigned team members to maximize their individual and team potential.
- 10+ years of supply chain management experience (procurement, working capital management, demand planning, supply planning, warehouse management, logistics, distribution).
- Executive leadership and expertise in sourcing, supply management, logistics, assembly, manufacturing, process engineering and quality
- Experience implementing SQF across supply chain
- Experience in world class global sourcing and supply chain strategies
- Influence and collaboration with the executive leadership team
- Strong financial acumen, business management and executive communications
- Experience leading technical cross-functional teams and projects
- Experience in continuous improvement
· Experience developing, tracking and managing to KPIs across supply chain.
· Experience managing teams and driving valuable results.
· Demonstrated project management, oral and written communication skills.
· Experience using, evaluating and implementing technology.
· Bachelor’s degree (degree in supply chain management, finance and/or accounting preferred).
- Strong skills in Excel, Powerpoint and Power BI
- Experience leveraging AI for business process improvement preferred.
· Experience in the Food and Beverage industry a plus.
· MBA, a plus.
Apply for This Role
Email resume to Kara@GarrettBrands.com to apply for this role.