Our cashiers/clerks meet each of our guests, help them with their selections and prepare their orders. All while upholding the Garrett Great Service brand. A clerk’s responsibility is to ensure each promotion is talked about and to make sure the customer gets the best offer we can do for them. Our cashiers are responsible for ending the transaction professionally, kindly, and ready to welcome the customer back in, while handling money correctly. If you like to keep busy and enjoy making people smile, our cashier/clerk position may be just the thing.
- Provide welcoming and engaging customer service
- Smile, have fun, and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude
- Work quickly while serving customers in a friendly and efficient manner
- Reconcile cash and charged sales with shift manager at end of shift to verify accuracy
- Maintain food quality at Garrett Popcorn Shops® standards
- Follow Garrett Popcorn Shops® standards
- Fold/seal bags in the approved Garrett Popcorn Shops® manner to maintain freshness
- Every team member is responsible for ensuring that their store is clean, presentable to customers, and always stocked (includes sharing the cleaning responsibilities)
- Standing a minimum of 4 hours per day
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and occasionally lift 50 pounds
You must be able to work weekends, no exceptions. We are busiest Thursday through Sunday and cannot guarantee all or multiple full weekends off. We can work with school schedules and other work schedules.
To ensure the safety of our team members as well as our guests, we have implemented COVID-19 protocols at all our Shop locations. Learn more >
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must possess basic math skills and be able to make correct change
- Basic knowledge of the functions of POS systems and cash registers preferred
- Experience with food prep in a fast-paced environment is preferred but not necessary
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Must have current Illinois Food Handler Certificate
Apply for This Role
Click here to submit your resume.