This Halloween, for our 71st Anniversary, we will surprise 71 random winners with treats from Garrett Popcorn Shops (50 in-Shop winners and 21 nominated winners)! Win $100 worth of Garrett Popcorn to easily share with friends, family and neighbors. For details on how to enter and official rules, please see below.
How to Enter:
Stop by an open Shop on 10/30 for a chance to win instantly.
Garrett Popcorn Shops® 2020 Halloween Instant-Win
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s affiliated companies will not improve the chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT AND ARE AGREEING TO ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THESE RULES.
- Eligibility. Employees of Garrett Brands LLC (“Garrett” or “Sponsor”), and its parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates; advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, if applicable, and their respective family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- How to Enter. You must visit one of the open Garrett Popcorn Shops retail locations (“Participating Shops”) in U.S. on October 30, 2020 to enter. One person is limited to one chance to enter. The Sweepstakes will end when a total of fifty (50) winners across all of the Participating Shops are generated or the Participating Shops close, whichever comes first.
- Random Sweepstakes/Odds. A Garrett shop team member will operate a number random-drawing app on a tablet in your presence. The number will be drawn from all of the numbers between 10 and 71. You will win if the number randomly drawn for you is any of the three numbers: 19, 49 or 71. The odds of winning are 5% per instant win game play.
- Prize. The following Prize will be awarded: Eight (8) Petite Signature Blue Tins of Garrett Mix®. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $100.
The Prize is not transferable. No substitution of the Prize is allowed by the winners, but Garrett reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is not redeemable by winner for cash. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Garrett will comply with all income tax reporting obligations.
Prize must be collected or rejected immediately upon winning.
- Conditions. By participating, you agree (and, upon request, agree to confirm in writing) (a) to release Garrett, its affiliates, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, taxes, and/or use or misuse of the Prize, including without limitation, loss, damage, system damage, loss of property or data, claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, accidents, injuries, or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, redeeming the Prize, or participation in any other Sweepstakes-related activity, (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages. Garrett is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.
- Miscellaneous. Entries will not be acknowledged. Garrett’s decisions are final and binding with regard to this Sweepstakes.
If it is not possible for the Sweepstakes to proceed as planned for any reason that affects the security or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or human error, Garrett reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
Garrett is not responsible for any communications failure; loss, theft or destruction of entries; any technical malfunction or problem with any telephone network or lines, computer or online systems, computer equipment or software.
You agree that any and all disputes concerning the interpretation of this contract shall be decided under Illinois law as though all acts and omissions related to it occurred in the State of Illinois, and that the exclusive venue for any such dispute shall be the state or federal courts of Illinois, Cook County.
Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the random drawing tool or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may violate criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Garrett reserves the right to seek damages from that person, in addition to any other legal and/or equitable remedies that are or may be available.
- Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Garrett Brands LLC, with its principal address at 401 N Michigan Ave, 24th Fl, Chicago, IL 60611.