Chocolate is more likely to melt in warmer temperatures, so we take extra care to protect your order with insulated shipping boxes and frozen gel packs from May through September.*
Once Frango Chocolate is shipped, we cannot guarantee the handling of your package during transit and are not responsible for any heat damage caused during shipping.
Follow our tips for the best Frango Chocolate shipping experience.
- At checkout, we recommend selecting UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air during the hot summer months to reduce the likelihood of chocolate melting. Bonus tip: To help save on shipping, we pack Frango Chocolate boxes in one shipping box for orders with multiple Frango items.
- If you live in a state with weather typically above 70 degrees, expedited shipping is highly recommended.
- To prevent your order from being in transit over the weekend, select a Monday or Tuesday ship date.
- Track your order to make sure someone is available to receive your package(s) at the time of delivery and to prevent your package(s) from sitting outside in hot weather.
- Bring your package inside as quickly as possible. Keep in a temperature-controlled environment, away from direct sunlight and exposure to heat.
If you have further questions or need assistance, please ask us on LiveChat or call our Customer Experience team at (888) 476-7267.
*Does not apply to Chicago Classic Bundle, available through May 14th.