Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s affiliated companies will not improve the chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Participation requires Internet access.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT AND ARE AGREEING TO ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THESE RULES.
- Eligibility. Entrant must be a U.S. legal resident living in the contiguous U.S. and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Garrett Brands LLC (“Garrett”), and its parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates; advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, if applicable, and their respective family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- How to Enter. Liking the GARRETT POPCORN SHOPS and WONKA Movie Sweepstakes post by garrettpopcorn, following @garrettpopcorn, and tagging a friend who loves Garrett Popcorn or movies on Instagram or Facebook between February 27, 2024 9:00 a.m. CST and March 11, 2024 11:59 p.m. CDT (“Valid Entries Window”).
- Random Sweepstakes/Odds. Five (5) Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Garrett and notified on March 12, 2024. The odds of winning the Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize. The following Prize will be awarded to the Winners:
(1) One (1) Family Split Tin with Two Signature Recipes: Buttery & Cheese Corn ($66.00)
(2) One WONKA digital movie ($19.99) *
The total retail value of the Prize is $85.99 plus tax and shipping cost.
The Prize is not transferable. No substitution of the Prize is allowed by the Winner, but Garrett reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is not redeemable by winner for cash. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees and surcharges on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Garrett will comply with all income tax reporting obligations.
*MUST REDEEM DIGITAL MOVIE OFFER BY 7/31/2024. Consumer must reside in the U.S. and register for a digital service provider account (go to wb.com/RedeemMovie for a list of digital service providers (e.g., Movies Anywhere)). May only include HD Main Feature. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DEVICES. SOME DISPLAY RESOLUTIONS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR STREAMING OR DOWNLOAD ON ALL DEVICES FROM ALL DIGITAL SERVICES. Consult your digital service provider for compatible devices, available display resolutions, streaming and download capability and Terms of Service. Ultimate display resolution on playback is dependent upon connection and device characteristics, including screen resolution. High-speed Internet connection required. Go to wb.com/RedeemMovie for additional details, requirements and technical support. Neither Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. nor any affiliate is responsible for maintaining any digital service. THIS DIGITAL MOVIE OFFER MAY NOT BE RESOLD OR OTHERWISE TRANSFERRED.
- Notification. The Winners entered into the Sweepstakes will be notified by direct message on Facebook or Instagram on March 12, 2024. The Prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner (selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entrants) if no response to the winning notification is received within twenty-four (24) hours after receiving the notice.
- Requirements for Claiming Prize. The prize must be claimed within twenty-four (24) hours after Garrett sends the winning notice to the potential winner. Garrett reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any winner who Garrett determines is not permitted by law to receive a prize. Winner is not required to participate in publicity as a condition of collecting the prize, but the first name and last initial of the winner may be publicized and will be disclosed to members of the public on request. Garrett reserves the right to refrain from conducting any advertising or publicity associated with the Winner for any reason.
- Conditions. By participating, all entrants agree (and, upon request, agree to confirm in writing) (a) to be solely responsible for the content post to enter into the Sweepstakes, (b) to release Garrett and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc, and their parents, affiliates, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, taxes, and/or use or misuse of the Prize, including without limitation, loss, damage, system damage, loss of property or data, claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, accidents, injuries, or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, redeeming the Prize, or participation in any other Sweepstakes-related activity, (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages. Garrett is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.
Miscellaneous. Entries will not be acknowledged. Garrett’s decisions are final and binding with regard to this Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the individual who is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at the time of entry online, or provided on a paper entry. A potential winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
If it is not possible for the Sweepstakes to proceed as planned for any reason that affects the security or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or human error, Garrett reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
Garrett is not responsible for any message delivery failures, error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications failure; loss, theft or destruction of entries; unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction or problem with any telephone network or lines, computer or online systems, computer equipment or software; failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Garrett or notification sent by Garrett to a potential winner (including due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website); or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
You agree that any and all disputes concerning the interpretation of this contract shall be decided under Illinois law as though all acts and omissions related to it occurred in the State of Illinois, and that the exclusive venue for any such dispute shall be the state or federal courts of Illinois, Cook County.
Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may violate criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Garrett reserves the right to seek damages from that person, in addition to any other legal and/or equitable remedies that are or may be available.
- Copy of Rules/Name of Winner. For a copy of these Rules and/or the Winner’s name, send your request by a direct message to @garrettpopcorn on Facebook or Instagram.
- Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Garrett Brands LLC, with its principal address at 600 N. Commerce St, Aurora, IL 60504.